Made from the finest quality sugarcane. A healthy alternate to sugar, it contains rich molasses and minerals that help as cleaning for the body. Highly hygienic packed.
uses and Benefits
- No preservatives
- No flavor
- No sweetener
- No artificial color
- No chemicals
- No additives
Shazday’s sun dried cherries are rich in Vitamin B and E and have a very low glycemic index making them a very nutritious snack for the health conscious. Eat them as it is or add them to your deserts to get the mouth watering taste you love. Shazday Fruits is Pakistan’s first venture that is working with the farmers of Gilgit Baltistan to bring their delectable produce to everyone in Pakistan. Shazday Fruits works directly with these farmers and their families to harvest, sort, wash and pack the products hygenically. When you buy our products you can be sure that you are buying the very best.With Love from Skardu!₨800₨800
Pumpkin seeds may be small, but they’re packed full of valuable nutrients. Eating only a small amount of them can provide you with a substantial quantity of healthy fats, magnesium and zinc. Because of this, pumpkin seeds have been associated with several health benefits. These include improved heart health, prostate health and protection against certain cancers. Pumpkin seeds are rich in magnesium. Healthy magnesium levels are important for your blood pressure, blood sugar levels, as well as heart and bone health.
Net Weight: 50gm₨190
Sunflower seeds are excellent sources of several nutrients including vitamin E and selenium and beneficial plant compounds that can help prevent chronic diseases. Sunflower seeds help lower blood pressure, cholesterol and blood sugar as they contain vitamin E, magnesium, protein, linoleic fatty acids and several plant compounds.
Net Weight: 50gm₨300
Beauty and Health Uses
- Provides healthier skin, hair, and nails
- Helps lose weight
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Reduces the risk of breast cancer
- Improves digestive health
- Prevents from cardiovascular diseases
- Controls diabetes
- Fights inflammation
- Reduces hot flashes
- Promotes healthy bowel movements
- Increases the speed of healing skin
- Provides moisture to your skin
- Controls acne
- Reduces dandruff in hair
- Prevents hair breakage
- Prevents baldness in hair for males
- Helps reduce weight- simply sprinkle flaxseed powder in your everyday meal. It makes you feel satisfied and not crave for more.
- For hair growth- take 2 cups of water, add 1/4th cup of flaxseed powder, boil to make a gel out of it and use it on your scalp after it cools down.
- To prevent hair loss- eat 1tbsp of flaxseed powder with a glass of water, every day.
- To hydrate skin and prevent from pore getting infected- mix 1tbsp of flaxseed powder in 2tbsp of milk cream and apply it on your skin for 10 minutes and wash with warm water.
- For facial glow- mix 1tbsp of flaxseed powder with 1tbsp of besan and 1tsp turmeric powder. Add a tablespoon of rose water and apply it on face. Leave it for 10 minutes and wash it with cold water.
- For skin lightening- mix 1tbsp of flaxseed powder with 1tbsp yogurt, and apply it on face at night for 10 minutes.
Chia seeds are the edible seeds of Salvia hispanica, a flowering plant in the mint family native to Central America, or of the related Salvia columbariae of the southwestern United States and Mexico. Chia seeds are oval and gray with black and white spots, having a diameter around 1 millimeter. Chia seeds are a good source of omega-3 fatty acids, fiber, antioxidants, iron, and calcium. Chia seeds contain nearly 5 grams of fiber per tablespoon, and their high levels of omega-3-fatty acids and alpha-linoleic acid may be useful for weight loss. The seed can also be consumed as a gel when mixed with water. This causes it to digest more slowly in the body, potentially preventing hunger for a longer period. Net weight of this product is 50gm.₨380₨380