- Organic | Cold Pressed | Raw | 100% Pure
- Quantity 120 ml
Extracted from premium grade origin based Almonds, grown in the North of Pakistan and extracted under strict supervision. No Preservative, Additive or Fragrance added; with an evidence of purity for the first time in Pakistan!₨1,250
Ashwagandha is a small evergreen shrub. It grows in India, the Middle East, and parts of Africa. The root and berry are used to make medicine. It’s classified as an adaptogen, meaning that it can help your body manage stress. Ashwagandha also provides numerous other benefits for your body and brain. It can boost brain function, lower blood sugar and cortisol levels, and help fight symptoms of anxiety and depression.₨480
Ginseng is an herbal supplement that has been used for centuries in Chinese medicine. It is commonly touted for its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. It could also help regulate blood sugar levels and have benefits for some cancers. Ginseng strengthen the immune system, enhance brain function, and fight fatigue.₨790₨790
Beauty and Health Uses
- Helps fight cancer
- Heals colds and flu
- Keeps your skin healthy
- Improves digestion
- Controls cholesterol levels
- Cleanses and detoxifies your body
- Reduces body odor
- Helps lose weight
- Reduces arthritis pain
- Benefits new mothers
- Helps fight depression
- To help improve digestion- bring water to a boil, add lemongrass and boil briskly for 5 minutes. Lower the heat and simmer the tea for additional 5 minutes. Strain and stir in the sugar before drinking.
- To control cholesterol levels- Simply drink a cup of lemongrass tea (the method is mentioned above) once, every day.
- To heal colds and flu- boil fresh strands of lemongrass, add 2 cloves, a small piece of cinnamon stick and a teaspoon of turmeric powder in a cup of milk. Strain and drink after it cools down. Drink it once for a few days.
- To reduce arthritis pain- drink lemongrass tea twice daily.
- To alleviate various skin issues- mix 1 ½ cup of fresh lemongrass (sliced), in a cup of olive oil and heat it for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, allow it to cool down before applying on your face.
- To help reduce weight- rinse a stalk of lemongrass, cut into 2 inch and crush with a knife. Boil 2 cups of water with 7 slices of ginger, lemongrass and ½ cup sugar. Remove from stove, add 5 green tea bags and steep for 5 minutes. Removes the tea bags and let it cool for 30 minutes. Strain the tea and drink it iced or warm, as per your wish.
Here is a recipe that makes two cups of kashmiri chai:
1. Pour two cups water in a pot with a broad base. Crush green cardamoms in your hand until the seeds come out. Add both the seed and shells in the water. Add the green tea leaves. Add the baking soda or saffron – it will give the tea its pink colour.
2. Let the mixture simmer and boil for about 20 minutes, until the water is reduced by half. Now add two cups cold water while the mixture is boiling and stir. After adding the water, let it simmer for five to 10 minutes. While it simmers, boil the milk in another pot (you can add more cardamoms to milk, If you want). Keep stirring the mixture.
3. Add the tea mixture to the milk. Then add salt or sugar or both, according to your
preference. Keep boiling the tea – the more
you boil, the stronger the tea will be. Now
finally pour the tea in cups, add the crushed nuts and enjoy hot kashmiri chai₨360₨360
- Improves Digestion & Metabolism
Kahwa is known for helping in digestion. A cup of this tea can cleanse the digestive tract and keep it working smoothly. It also paces up the metabolism of the body. The Kashmiri cuisine is a very rich and complex combination of flavors and ingredients. Therefore, the main purpose of Kahwa is to help digest the heavy food. It works especially well during winters and eases digestive problems like constipation and digestive tract inflammation. Having a cup of Kahwa, first thing in the morning helps stimulate the digestive system.
- Helps in Weight Loss
one of the major benefits of this scented chai is that it helps in burning fat. Technically, it prevents the deposition of cholesterol in blood vessels and reduces the risk of heart diseases. The cinnamon present in the tea suppresses appetite, regulates blood sugar levels and lowers cholesterol.
- Stress Relieving
The tea is rich in anti-oxidants which work directly on the liver to boost the purification of the body toxins. It helps in eliminating free radicals and impurities generated by the liver during the detoxification of the body. A cup of warm Kahwa at night can aid in reducing problems like insomnia and anxiety.
- Helps Maintain Healthy Skin
Kahwa’s rich base helps in reducing skin issues like acne, dryness and redness. The essential oils from added crushed almonds and walnuts help moisturize from deep within, while maintaining the natural glow of the skin. The amino acid, Theanine, found in it helps keep the skin clear and supple, giving it a youthful look
- Improves Digestion & Metabolism
Rich in Vitamin B and E Sunflower seeds provide amazing benefits for health, hair, and skin. It serves as a perfect snack for those who follow a strict diet plan. Rai brings you Sunflower Seeds to provide you split ends free shiny hair without any side effects. Not only this, but it helps loosen up some fat from your body, and provides radiant skin. Net weight of this product is 200gm₨190