Rosemary Oil Uses and Benefits
- Pour a couple of drops of Rosemary Oil in your shoes and let it sit overnight to eliminate odour.
- It can be useful to minimize blemishes when used with a carrier oil that is suitable for your skin.
- Rosemary is also very helpful for body massage and can improve blood circulation. It is useful for respiratory issues and makes a good decongestant.
- It helps boost hair growth when used with Almond oil. Rosemary oil can also be used as a hair loss restorative and thickener. You can directly apply it on your scalp, use it in a mix with shampoo or make a homemade shampoo with a mixture of baking soda and Coconut oil.
- It can be used as a bug repellent when used in a diffuser.
Rosemary oil is a famous essential oil widely used for aroma-therapy. However, it has great effects on the human body and the nervous system. Its inhalation effects feelings, as well as various physiological parameters of the nervous system. For aromatherapy, dilute 4-6 drops of Rosemary oil with Lemon oil and Lavender oil to enhance memory and concentration. It effects on you to keep you focused and alert while studying.
100% natural Rosemary Oil is available online in Pakistan at Rai Natural.
Note: For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Essential oils can also be allergic to some people. Always use essential oils in carrier oils in case you want to use them on skin. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.₨510₨510
Tea Tree Oil Uses and Benefits
Rai Natural’s Tea Tree oil is a 100% natural oil. It provides following multiple benefits when used in the right way by diluting it in carrier oils such as olive oil, coconut oil, or almond oil (according to your skin type).
- It helps reduce acne and pimple breakouts. Keeps your skin healthy and ready to fight acne germs.
- Helps in healing a variety of skin infections that destroy your skin cells and impurities which causes several skin damages.
- It helps to heal and soothe insect bites. It relieves pain and rashes that leaves mark on your skin.
- Known for its hair improvement benefits. It provides strong prevention from lice naturally.
- Works as a natural hand sanitizer.
- Keeps insects away. Works as an effective repellent for mosquitoes.
- It also works as a strong antiperspirant and fights against body odor.
- Antiseptic qualities present in tea tree oil make it capable to disinfect minor cuts and scissors.
- It provides a natural cure to dandruff, itching, and greasiness. It makes your hair smooth, shiny and vibrant.
Know more about it:
Botanical Name: Melaleuca Alternifolia
Plant Part: Leaves and Stems
Production Method: Steam Distillation
Blend with: Lavandin, Lavender, Clary Sage, Rosemary, Geranium, Marjoram, Clove, Nutmeg
Main constituents: Terpinene-4-ol, Cineol, Pinene, Terpenes, Cymene
Tea Tree Oil is now available online in Pakistan at Rai Natural.
Note: For external use only. Do not use in pregnancy. Essential oils can also be allergic to some people. Always use essential oils in carrier oils in case you want to use them on skin. Test 1 drop on feet and leave for 15 minutes. Discontinue use if any skin irritation occurs. If symptoms persist consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential oil can lead to skin sensitization. Keep out of eyes and ears. Keep out of reach of children. If contact occurs, rinse well with clean water.₨540₨540
Uses and Benefits of Lemon Oil
Both the fruit and the essential oil extracted from it have been used in Ayurvedic medicines. Today, lemon oil is used in the perfumery, for aromatic purposes, culinary practices. Moreover, it relieves from mental exhaustion while improving one’s focus and cognition.
- Skin Care: it advantages the skin by reducing acne, helps in nourishment if damaged skin and hydrates the skin with moisturizing content. Lemon Oil also helps in reducing the cell and tissue damage in the skin that is caused as a result of free radicals due to the presence of antioxidants and anti-aging effects. It is also effective in combating skin issues such as that of mosquito bites and the development of oily and greasy skin tone. The antimicrobial compounds found in Lemon Oil helps in treating natural dermatological conditions. It is an aspiring remedy for restoring the dull skin. Further, it revitalizes drooping and tired wear and tear skin, besides treating pimples.
- Stress Reliever: It has a calming and soothing effect on its application. Thus, it assists in the removal of mental fatigue. It counters drowsiness, anxiety, frustration, exhaustion, and nervousness. Applying Lemon Oil can enhance a sense of optimism and eradicate negative feelings. It helps in increasing the levels of concentration and present-minded approach. That is why it is a common practice to use it as a room freshener in corporate spaces.
How to apply Lemon Oil?
- A drop of Lemon Oil in your hands for you to inhale or diffuse in the room, in case of feeling anxiety.
- For infusion of physical energy, add to your clothes. You can even mix it with the baking soda as a carpet deodorizer.
- Dilute 4-6 drops in water for aromatherapy usage.
Note: Refrain using this oil during your pregnancy. These kinds of essential oils can prove to be allergic to some people. In case of applying on the skin, remember to use essential oils in the carrier oils. Initiate by testing a drop of oil on your feet before leaving it for 15 minutes. In case of irritation, make sure you discontinue. If the symptoms continue to persist, consult your doctor. Excessive use of any essential can lead to sensitization of the skin. If any contact occurs, rinse it well with clean running water. Keep it out of eyes and ears, and out of the range of kids.₨499₨499
Known for its rich hue and warm, woody scent, Cedarwood essential oil helps to keep skin looking healthy, naturally repels insects and creates a comforting and relaxing environment. Cedarwood essential oil has clarifying properties and is frequently used in massage therapy.